Leadership is a learned skill.
Take the Challenge: Keep a running score on your business needs…
With one-on-one consulting you can and will learn the skills needed to have you and your team producing over-the-top results.
The following questions are designed to help you determine areas in your business that may need attention. Please take a few minutes to answer the following questions
1. Do you a have clear written handbook?
This means a tangible resource to which you and your employees will be held accountable.
2. Do you have regular staff meeting?
(In this case, the term “regular” refers to standard intervals. For example: at least once per month).
3. Do you spend less than 50% of your time as a technician in your business?
As the owner, your time is best allocated to operating the business itself and applying yourself where necessary on the floor to ensure your business operates smoothly.
4. Do you know what your monthly breakeven is?
Do you know what a breakeven is?This is inclusive of your own compensation.
5. Do you have clear vision for your company?
This is critical to understand your ultimate goals.
6. Does your team know and believe in the vision?
The best businesses succeed when employees are involved and invested in common goals.
7. Do you have regular one-on-one reviews with each staff member?
(Monthly reviews would be ideal, though regular reviews are a must.)
8. Do you manage your business by the numbers?
Your numbers are based on your goals and your budgets.
9. Are you recruiting actively (Even when you don't need anyone)?
10. Do you have clearly written job descriptions?
If you answered “No” to five or more of these questions, your business needs some added value support. Click here for a coach to call you for complimentary support.